To download a resume - click on a resume format below.
For other questions regarding experience and capabilities, call or contact
Proven full scale knowledge to drive companies towards marketing success in front & backend technology solutions. Designer, Developer, Photographer, Solutions Architect.
• Project management, solutions architect, performance & production monitoring.
• Extensive advertising and technology expert with core abilities to define company programs, campaigns, and solutions for successful growth and efficiency.
• Advertising, graphic design, and marketing campaigns for increased sales.
• Custom web design, development, company intranets and back end solutions.
• Linux Server set up, operation, performance, security monitoring, debugging, upgrading, and migration.
May 2017 - Present
Employment Lawyers Group
• Manage multiple Linux VPS's to run over 12 websites for the largest employment lawyer.
• Ownership of server performance, security, debugging, uptime, any technical issues.
• Core manual coding of PHP web pages that make multiple site content including CSS, graphic content and layout.
• Mobile responsive coding, testing and creation for websites.
• Maintenance and design changes to some WordPress sites.
• Creation of custom online legal agreement system website in Drupal plus solving any technical issues.
• Create and maintain weekly podcast distribution website with Amazon Web Services (AWS.)
• Use of Adobe Creative Suite [PS, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Premier] to create print and web graphics, logos, marketing material, and video editing.
• Research on online competitive performance, standing, and comparison in the legal field.
December 2009 - April 2017
System Administrator/Web Manager
• Sole responsibility of all web operations for a 16,000 product ecommerce site.
Working System Administrator for:
• Performance, Server Security, Testing Operations, Upgrades, Version and Software Compatibility
• Development Staging, Migration, Backup, Database Management, Vendor Management, and Support Documentation.
• Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP stack configuration and maintenance.
• OS support for Unix server support, Redhat and CentOS.
• Created and maintained company Mail Server.
• Along with technical issues, user management and spam filter coding with SpamAssassin, DoveCot, PostFix.
• Coding, website upgrades, performance tuning and design for a custom ecommerce website coded completely from scratch in PHP with:
No existing software base, no framework, no manual, no support.
• Troubleshooting (including customer issues) and ensuring technical Work Flow.
• Create and maintain company blog built in Drupal.
• Configuration of entire website contents (database, LAMP stack) on a self launching CD for convention shows.
• Project Management for outside workforce.
• Photography for 106 page catalog & Web Photography.
• Marketing Strategies for company: Manage All Adwords Campaigns (PPC). Conduct all SEO strategies. SEO Campaigns, Online Marketing, Content Creation, Analytics.
2006 - 2009
Director of Technology
• Director for design firm successfully designing technical solutions for business start-ups, and established clients in technology & the film industry.
• Programming, Web Development, Design, Photography, Brand Recognition
• Technology consulting, Project Management
2004 - 2006
Milli Micro Systems
IT Project Manager
• Project Manager for Government Contractor providing IT solutions.
• Designed & developed all System Solutions from proposal strategies to execution completion.
• Agile Management.
• Won Government Proposals (Seaport-E.) Client Relations & Company Representative
2000 - 2004
Total Technology Inc.
Systems Architect / Project Manager
• Project Manager, Lead Web Designer for Web & IT Agency.
• Designing and developing websites for high-end clients such as Cushman & Wakefield, Suzane Somers, the largest buildings in downtown Los Angeles. Billing, client relations, and production management
1998 - 2001
• Director, designer and web developer for the No. 1 online ecommerce store for mobile computing products
Started as small company: during employment increased sales to Cartier buying company for a highly published price
• Produced 64 page monthly color catalog (circ. 300M+)
• Produced print ads for major publications (ad budget 2mil +)
• Developed web sites indirectly for:
Microsoft, Sharp, Toshiba, Hitachi, Casio, Hewlett-Packard, Palm Computing.
• Design & creation of all promotional marketing material
1996 - 1997
• Responsible for overall operations of Art Department of one of the largest vending machine manufacturers that designs and manufactures vending machines.
• Designed artwork and managed all art production for vending machines.
• Created & designed all marketing material for sales campaigns producing direct mail, brochures
March 1993 - Nov. 1996
• Senior Designer, designing and producing print advertising collateral for top clients such as Hughes Aircraft, Pierce College, technology, fashion, product and publication ads.
• Commercial Photographer
Jan 1991 - Dec 1993
• Art Director for International Worldwide Headquarters / Corporate Sales Department.
• Created content and design as well as Marketing Strategies for International Sales Headquarters working with Corporate Management to produce Sales results.
• Created all Marketing material for entire company. Worked with executives on the 13th floor of a multi-billion dollar annual net corporation. Solely responsible for all creative print media. Marketing strategy & concept to completion.
• Responsible for artwork of semiannual international conventions housing over 130,000 people
1985 - 1990
Senior District Parts Specialist
• Worked as a advanced electronic parts specialist and inventory controller at district office for the sixth largest computer company in the world.
• Early knowledge of MSDOS, Linux, computer systems.
• Identification of circuit boards and components of everything from ATM machines to touch screen computers.
• Requisitioning emergency repair components for service contracts of computer equipment. Inventory control of multi-million dollar inventory for district service department. Now owned by AT&T
California State University-Northridge BA, Visual Communications, Graphic Design, Commercial and Advertising Art (1984 - 1988)
West Valley Occupational Center Photography Degree - LAUSD, Commercial Photography (1999 - 2001)
West Valley Occupational Center Commercial Art Degree - LAUSD, Graphic Design (1986 - 1987)
Able to test performance on most platforms. Including hardware. Proven ability to plot paths of success for individual company's direction in technology, marketing, sales, and overall operation. Ability to achieve results with online marking, Analytics, and PPC. Ability in Design and entire Adobe Suite. Good with Project Management.
Experience with Drupal and WordPress.
Experience and knowledge with AWS.
Currently studying for Solutions Architect.
Member of Linux Los Angeles, Cloud Consultants, Los Angeles Drupal, and Asst. Organizer of Educational Technology Professionals.